Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Reasons I Love Summer

As many of my friends know summer is my favorite time of year. While most people don't enjoy rising temperatures, I love them. That is partially given to the fact that I was raised in Botswana, Africa. So hot is what I am used to and love.

So here are a few of the reasons why I love summer. These are not in any particular order. Just reasons why I love summer!

Stargazing late at night.


Playing volleyball with friends.


Cucumbers fresh from the garden. (Cucumber water, cucumber face washes, cucumber salads, cucumber sandwiches.... all good!)


Picnics with family and friends. 


Rainstorms.


Canoeing.


Running.


Camping out and roasting marshmallows to perfection.


Mini Lime Milkshakes after 8pm at Sonic. (1/2 price all summer!)

Tomatoes from the garden. (Come to think of it, anything from the garden is great!)


And that is a few (just a small few) of the reason I LOVE summer!

Toodles

No comments: