Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Knitted Cape!

So I finally finished my knit cape. After tearing it out two times the third time was the charm. I did not use a pattern and that might be why it took so long to finally do something that I liked. But I had been unable to find a pattern that I liked and wanted to do. 


I really like it and it turned out really good.


It is just the right length and I even have yarn left over. I only used about three 1/4 balls of yarn. And since I got the yarn for a dollar per ball that means the whole thing was less then $4!


Unfortunately my glasses are the ones that tint when in the sun. That is nice for my eyes, but not for pictures. In most pictures of my outside it looks like I am wearing dark glasses and am blind or something. So that is why most of the pictures are just of my back.


And I am not too partial to my face in pictures anyhow. It is not that I don't like my face. I just do not feel that it is captured on camera very well.


I am super excited about this and look forwards to finishing the rest of the outfit that goes with it. It is for an entwife costume in case I had not mentioned that before.



That's all for now.

Toodles.


No comments: