Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

1920's Swimsuit

So why bother writing a how-to blog post about something when someone else has already done a wonderful job on one?

Here is a wonderful costume blogger who has written a post about how to make a 1920's swimsuit.

I have now added this to my forever growing list of things to sew. I love vintage looking swimwear and have sworn to never again buy a modern suit. We shall see if I can keep to that promise. I think vintage swimwear is so much classier than the modern swimsuit. I have several new design sketches of swimsuits that I would love to wear. I just have to find material that I can use to make these suits. Sigh, the search continues...

That's all for now. I will try to post more here as the summer comes to a close and things get less busy.

No comments: