Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Hello Wide World

Fear not.

I am still alive.

I have just been really busy... with stuff.


We are currently in the second weekend of performances of Seussical the Musical and I am wardrobe manager. This means that I have been in charge of all costume changes. The week before performances started I was at theatre regularly doing costume construction. I shall try and bring a camera to the theatre tomorrow and take pictures of all the costumes and hair that I have been doing.

Costuming patterns and stuff

I also have been working on designing a formal. I started draping one dress and half way through I decided that I did not like it. Thus I and threw it out and have started anew. I have been taking step-by-step pics and shall post them.

I have finished my 1950s inspired Easter dress and shall also post pictures.

I have a few designers that I have been studying and preparing to post on.



I have been drafting corset patterns and taking pictures.



And of course I have also, somewhere in there, found time to do school and house hold chores.

Anyhow, this is some of the things you have to look forwards to in future posts. Once again I apologize for my lack of interesting posts lately.

Oh, and one more thing, I have also taken step-by-step pictures of the process that we went through in order to dye my brothers hair blue for his part as Thing 1.

No comments: